Chile’s well known internationally for its adventure tourism activities, for wonders of the natural world including the Torres del Paine National Park and the Atacama Desert, the driest desert in the world. It’s also gradually becoming one of the best spots in Latin America to visit for its gastronomical offer, which is great news for travelers who love to try foreign foods.
However, Chile is also a great place to go when planning a romantic trip with the person they love. With this in mind, we’ve developed a quick list of 10 trip ideas that reveals the romantic side to Chile’s natural landscapes and cultures.
What’s more, Chile’s romantic panoramas can be thoroughly enjoyed whether you have a special someone to share them with or not. Watching the sun go down behind the historic Moais on Easter Island is an experience that will have you falling in love with our country in a heartbeat.
1) Discover our vineyards during the wine harvest festivals in March.
2) Enjoy the sun go down behind the historic Moais on Easter Island all year round.
3) Rejuvenate your body and mind by relaxing in Chile’s thermal baths.
4) Plan a ski weekend in July or August in any of the ski resorts across the country.
5) Visit the Flowering Desert in the north of Chile and marvel at the array of flowers as they burst into bloom in the driest desert in the world.
6) Lose yourself in the beauty of our country from above. There are more than 2.000 volcanoes in Chile for you to climb, gaze at and fall in love with.
7) Observe the stars in the Atacama Desert, one of the clearest skies in the world.
8) Take a trip to the Torres del Paine National Park, the 8th Wonder of the World.
9) Visit the beach at Viña del Mar where you can combine sun, sand, surf and fine dining.
10) Fall in love with the mystical nature of Chiloé’s churches, 16 of which are considered Cultural World Heritage according to UNESCO.