Chile is a unique and fascinating land, offering a diverse range of climates, terrains, sights, and activities for all. With a length of more than 2,600 miles (not including Antarctica!), it is more than most travelers can cover in one visit. You will want to return many times to enjoy all that Chile provides:
- The stark beauty of the Atacama Desert in Northern Chile,
- The fertile valleys, world-renown vineyards and wineries, and
sophisticated Santiago of the Central Chile,
- The colorful and charming coastal cities of: Valparaiso, Viña del Mar in Central Chile, Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt in North Patagonia,
- The quaint villages and warm friendly Chilean people, and Punta Arenas Port in South Patagonia,
- The ever-present majestic mountains, volcanoes, lakes, and rivers—especially in Northern and Southern Patagonia.
- Don’t miss Torres del Paine in South Patagonia!
- To crown all this, the mysterious Islands of Chile with all their legends and myths, specially Easter Island and Chiloé.
Come and let us WOW you!