We specialize in providing you with seamless end-to-end services for your time in Chile. You pick your tours or just tell us what you want to see and do. Let us work with you to create a detailed itinerary, a complete program with lodging, transportation (land, water, and flights within Chile). Don’t leave anything to chance! We’ve got you covered.
Activity Levels are rated using a scale of 1 through 5, with 1 being the easiest or least physically demanding and 5 being the most difficult or physically demanding.
No matter what part of Chile you choose, we have some of the best Chile tours available, tours to match:
- Every interest,
- Every region,
- Every activity level,
- Your available time,
whether you are coming to us from a cruise ship or staying in the area.
We are eager to show you our land and to make your trip the vacation of a lifetime! We specialize in tours for families, tours for students, tours for retired seniors, tours for groups (large and small), cultural tours, for a few hours or several days. We can accommodate all budgets and all physical fitness levels, including hiking, trekking, fishing, wildlife viewing, studying local flora and fauna, photographic tours, expeditions, excursions, food and wine tasting, experiencing local markets and people.
We will take you to the more picturesque places in northern, central and southern Chile including Patagonia.
- Horseback riding
- White water rafting
- Other physical sports and activities
- Wineries—tours of vineyards and wineries, wine tasting, may include a lunch or dinner at a winery restaurant with prior booking
- Landscapes, Flora & Fauna—tours highlighting the natural beauty of the area, the terrain, wildlife, trees and other plants
- Rural Cultures & Villages—tours showing villages and towns of less than 100 thousand residents, or destinations focused on indigenous and local people and their cultures. This includes:
—Small town sightseeing
—Rural markets and handicrafts
—Indigenous museums and cultural sites
- City sightseeing
- Art galleries
- Historical city landmarks
- Any attraction found in large cities
- Tours appropriate for cruise ship passengers
- Accessible from cruise ship ports
Note: Tours for cruise ship passengers always return at least 1 hour before the last tender or all-aboard time. Excursions are modified when necessary to ensure this return time.
- Two or more listed tours can be packaged together to create a seamless package.
- Combined packages are not limited to those shown. These are for examples.
- Combined packages can include other services such as flights, lodging, etc.
- Listed tours can be modified to meet your particular needs, desires, or activity level.
- Add flights, lodging, or other services to listed tours to create your complete package.
- If you are interested in a particular destination or activity that you don’t find listed, we may be able to create the tour or package for you.
- Request information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or fill our form to request a quote
- Airport, hotel, pier transfers
- Other services as arranged