- A complete list of participant names and information is required at the time of the booking, including: full name, passport number, date of birth, nationality and country. (This is required for insurance, hotel bookings and passenger lists.)
- Reservations made less than 30 days before the tour or service date will only be accepted subject to availability.
- Reservations / bookings are subject to confirmation by Patagonia SouthernLand Expeditions – Chile, via e-mail.
- Payments can be invoiced and paid though our PayPal account by clicking on the PayPal link available on most pages in left column. Please add 5.6% PayPal commission when using this method. (Contact us for alternative method of payment using wire transfers direct to our bank.)
- Quotes are good for 10 days.
For 1 or 2 excursions or tours only:
- Services and excursions require an initial deposit of 30% at time of booking or full payment.
- The total balance must be paid 2 days before arrival of the passengers or before the start of the program.
For multi day programs:
- Services and excursions require an initial deposit of 20% at time of booking or full payment.
- The total balance must be paid at least 30 days before arrival of the passengers or before the start of the program.
- Although approximate estimates are free, a $50 non-refundable deposit is required for all detailed, multi day, customized program quotes. If services are hired, the $50 are applied to the program total.
Note: Upon receipt of the initial deposit, you will receive your booking confirmation and a Customized Program with the following information:
- Description of tours and suggested activities for free;
- Type of clothes or equipment needed (what to bring);
- Names of your local guide(s) or the local tour provider;
- Contact phone number; times of departure / arrival and excursions;
- Names of the hotels, hostels, or refuges you have contracted in your program (along with their phone numbers and address);
- Type of services contracted in each place visited (private services or semi-private services); and
- Number of participants on your excursion (only for shared excursions).